Women's Health Community
Why does my uterus feel swelled?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Why does my uterus feel swelled?

Let me start by saying that I don't "feel" as though I am pregnant. I have been TTC for 4 months. I monitor my BBT, CM and cervical position. My periods have been abnormal lately. My usual cycle is 28 days but they have been 30-31 days the last 2 months. My BBT has remained above the coverline this cycle. And my "period" this month was only 2 days of light bleeding and 3 days of spotting (NOT requiring a pad or liner). Here's my concern~for the last several days my uterus has felt "swelled". Usually my cervics feels long until it's high and then I can even feel some length. But lately I can only feel the opening of my cervics and my uterus right behind the opening the cervics. I hope I am not being confusing. It just feels really different. I also have a reoccuring staph infection...not sure if it's related??? Any ideas would be great. I don't know many women who check their cervics.
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Have you taken a HPT??
Blank
Yep.  Pregnancy test for sure...

AMS
Blank
Just took one. BFN
Blank
See your doc then...  Are you on some kind of hormone to help you conceive?
Blank
I'm not on anything. It will be a little longer before I can see a doctor...in between insurance at the moment. Today my abdominal area seems very huge. I look 5 months pregnant! But my uterus no longer seems swelled. I wish I knew what is going on. I believe I have PCOS..don't know if that means anything. I had breast cancer and my sister had cervical cancer so this all makes me worry a little more.
Blank
I just found out today that I'm preg.  And I have that same swelling feeling, along with nausea, and tender breasts.  Just take a test, 1st response is the best, you can't go wrong...God Bless!
Blank
Thank you. I have taken two test and both BFN :(
But when I was pregnant with my DS I believe it took like 3 weeks longer (7wks preg) to detect the hcg. I was a month farther along than anyone thought.
Congratulations!!!!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank