Why does my vaginal dicharge taste sweet?
My boyfriend noticed that my dicharge started to taste sweet about 1 week ago. I have changed my diet to very few fast foods and work outs daily. Could that be threason? I also heard if the mucos changes dramatically to sweet you can be pregnant, i was wondering if this is normal and if this can be bad.

This discussion is related to Change in Vaginal Discharge Taste.
I'd suspect diabetes more than pregnancy, but frankly don't know.  Maybe the dietary changes are enough to explain it.
Well when you look at all the different varieties of taste sweet sounds the best when it pertains to the vagina. Um yes it absolutely has to do with your diet eating certain foods like melons and cucumbers have been said to make the discharge of the vagina taste sweet. Your vagina has a nature PH that is regulated and sometimes it can be highly acidic and more neutral. I don't think this is a bad thing at all. As far as it meaning you are pregnant IDK about that one...take a home pregnancy test if you are curious. Best of luck BB
My husband has said the same thing. I also exercise more and eat healthy. I take acidophilus a chewable one. So, he's been saying this since I've been chewing them. So, are you taking an acidophilus?