Why i cant get pregnant
I am young and but ive already had my period.. and ive had it for about 4 yrs. now and me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a child and i just cant seem to get pregnant its been 5 months we have been trying and still nothing and its been bothering me? can you tell me maybe some of the possiblitys why i cant get pregnant? and if i can or cant tell me how i perhaps could? or why i cant?
well believe it or not it's all timming your sex right when you are ovulating.(thick discharge yolky texture)BEST TIME.And even then ,sometimes it can be his sperm,it can be your not ovulating,it could be lots of things.Your best bet though is keep trying for a year...5 months isn't a alarming time to of not gotten pregnant yet,after that seek a doctor to give ya something to better your chances.
check out wid a doc for better knowledge....
you need to wait. if you have only had your period for 4 years you are young and you really need to wait. go to college. get a degree....GET MARRIED. then try for a child. you might not be with your boyfriend by then