Why is my vagina wet sometimes?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Why is my vagina wet sometimes?

k. wen ill b sitting down and everything and then ill fell my vagina and it will b wet. is that an orgasim? i really have no clue. and im 13 by the way and i havnt started my period. soo . yah plez post and no stupied comments. thanks.
I do not believe you are having an orgasm.  A lot of women have a regular discharge which causes your vagina to be wet.  Your body may also be getting closer to starting your period.  You may have started ovulating, and with ovulation comes a heavier discharge which would be more easily noticed.  You don't have anything to worry about.  I would, however, keep a look out because you may be starting your period soon.  Good luck
Agree with laci.  Look up "cervical mucus" or "vaginal secretions" with google, and you should find a lot of explanations.  It's normal for the vagina to be moist inside.  An orgasm is more spasmodic, like a sneeze.  Probably the first time you will have one of those is in a dream, once your hormones begin flowing more.  (I think I first had an orgasm in my sleep when I was about 15.)  Good luck, no stupid comments from this direction.  The more you learn what to expect of puberty and the whole menstrual cycle, the better off you will be.
thank you soo much
Paxiled commented on T Spine Dumbbell Twis...
13 mins ago
Paxiled commented on Israel Proves the Des...
20 mins ago
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals