Why so Wet during Sex this time?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Why so Wet during Sex this time?

I'm 30 years old and just recently had a sexual experience where the wetness that all of a sudden started coming from my body was very extreme.  I didn't notice any odor at all, but it was very wet, running down my legs, all over my boyfriends stomach.  This has never happened before and really freaked me out.  He thinks it's natural and happened because of great sex.  I'm curious if this is so, in all honesty it did feel great, but I've had great feeling sex before and this has never happened.  HELP!!
Some women can 'ejaculate' after sex - this can produce a LOT of fluid that can be mistaken for urine!  From what I understand this occurs pretty rarely but those who experience it are said to have out-of-this world orgasims! Sounds like this is what you experienced - absolutely no need to worry or be freaked out :)

If you google female ejaculation you can find out more on this topic.
I agree, sounds like female ejaculation. It comes from the paraurethral glands and out of the urethra, and while it may contain some dilute urine, it's actually chemically similar to semen.
Sounds to me like you had some great sex. he's a keeper!!!! lol
it's happened to me four times ever. girls can ejaculate too. great  sex!
I logged on to ask a similar question.  was the runny discharge a light brownish color?
Giiiiirrrrrlllll!!!!!!!!!!!  Don't stress, sounds like you had a heck of a time...perhaps YOU have advice you'd like to share...LOL!!!!!!!!
It happens to me all the time...  great sex brings it on, but all of a sudden I get this very warm wet feeling from deep inside, and I am soaked and so is he.  In one session, it happens over and over again.  At first I though my husband was pissing inside of me and I was mad at him, but he told me it was coming from me and I was skeptical...now I believe.  Its great when it happens!
Over the past 8 years I have been in 3 relationships. I noticed that with all of them, not everytime but quite often. Each one told me that it was me and by now I'm inclined to believe it. I am only 25 years old and have been very fortunate to have great sex. As long as its not thick or smelly or leaving you itchy it's probably just fine. Enjoy yourself, unless you get wet to the point you can't feel him.
This is a experience I come across after watching an adult movie with my partner! He said wow can u do that I'm like no not in a million year well after him playing with my g-spot we discovered it is very well possible! It not something I can do on demand but once u hit the spot u better watch out!! Its very messy a wet mess so be prepared!! And its like voodo on a man!! Trust me
I'm a "squirter", have been for the past 8 years. The 2 relationships that i've been in, the guys have been both "SHOCKED" and very "willing" to do anything to get me to do it again. And, I can several times over. Has been known to go down to my toes. WOW!!!
This happens to me every time we have sex. It bothers me because it creates such a mess afterwards and I have to put towels under me when we do have sex to keep from getting it all over the matress. It did not start happening until I was in my late 30's. I wish there was something I could do to not make it so messy. My bf is not complaining but it is uncomfortable for me due to the mess.