Wierd Spotting, Pregnancy, infection, Miscarriage, or What ?
first off I have lupus, and i stopped taking my meds a month b4 October and i really dont take the regualery like i should. any how:::: My period started 11th of October and I had sex on the 21 of October and the 3 of November unprotected. My period was due on the 8th of November (normally my cycles are 28 to 35 days), and didn't come until the 22 , i spotted for about 6 hrs, then it went off came back on the next day around 3 or 4 am,  and spotted pinkish brownish, on the 25 and 26 of November i spotted, also spotted a pinkish green, then back to brownish (sorry if this is nasty sounding) What does this mean?
i am going through something similar only instead of having Lupus i am diabetic.............Everybody is telling me this is implantation bleeding but i have taken like 6 home pregnancy tests and they are all negative so i like u are confused about this issue
thanks but it's not an infection and i the doctor tested me and said that i don't have an std, and sometime your period does weird things and my prego test came back neg im like ok im going to the hospital to get me a blood test it's like hello y do you guys keep urine testing me when you know I have lupus and take meds ugh! last time they told mi i wasnt preg and i was an misscarriage due to not knowing and taking prenatals

so now I'm taking folic acid until i can get mi hands on prenatal just in case cus my period was two weeks late n all i did was spot as describe above  and all she said was it is normal like last time i think imma get a second opinion! plus now im having cramping and back pains alot now and ichy breasttttttt

DPoso