Women's Health Community
Women's Health
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Women's Health

When I was about 7 months pregnant I was having abnormal pap smears. I refused any tests or treaments during pregnancy since I was so high risk. They did however find that I had precancerous cells. I had my daughter in August 2011. After pregnancy all my pap tests were still abnormal. Was still having pelvic pain, still had not stopped bleeding after childbirth, severe cramping, vaginal discharge, etc... My OB/GYN was still doing frequent checks.. He couldn't figure out what was going on and eventually fired me as a patient and sent me back to base because he didn't know what else he could do. On base they referred me out again, to multiple different doctors. With everything my previous OB/GYN had already attempted (surgery, medicines, beta blockers, etc..) And with me only being 23 years old, I wasn't getting any answers or suggestions as to what's next... I finally found another doctor, one a friend referred me to, Dr. Brown.. After my first few appointments with him.. He decided that it was in my best interest, since I had heavy vaginal bleeding for going on 10 months, severe pain and cramping, rapid weight loss since childbirth (app. 40 lbs).. I had a partial hysterectomy May 7, 2012. App within 2 weeks the bleeding finally stopped. i've still had a little pain and cramping off and on, but not nearly as bad as it was. Well I've started having severe pain and cramping again, and have also started spotting again. I got back in with Dr. Brown here recently. I had another culposcopy this past Friday (2 days ago) I have yet to hear back on the results from my second culposcopy. But am curious if anyone out there has any ideas as to what I'm going through. The spotting has come and gone, which atleast it's not back to a heavy-period type bleeding like I experienced for all that time. And the severe cramping and shooting pain up and down my right side and across my abdomen are back (times ten!!) And I know with the culposcopy they fill you with gas, I am having an extreme severe shooting/aching pain in my right shoulder also, but only since the culp. on Friday.    This all is stilll going on, since pregnancy, and I am still not having any relief. And know I am most likely right back to where I started of thr OB/GYN not knowing what to do next and giving up. Any help or ideas would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Tags: Women's Health, Pain, laparoscopy, hysterectomy, pre-cancerous cells
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank