Women's Health Community
Worms in vaginal area
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Worms in vaginal area

A couple weeks ago, i saw a tiny, thin worm in my pubic hair. When i looked further, i saw another, thicker one.
You need to know that worms are my ultimate phobia, i feel like puking when i see or even think of them. So i didn't do anything to the area itself.
I took nemecid worm medicine (three pills each night for three nights and then three pills one night one week later). but today, i saw another one of those thin worms in the same area, and was afraid to look further.

is it that the medicine killed only the worms in the intestine, but not the ones in the vaginal area? what can i do to get rid of them?
i normally keep my pubic area shaved, but since i first saw the worms, i was afraid to look down there too much in case i find a whole bunch of them, i'd go crazy if i did, so the hair is a couple centimeters long now
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i also forgot to ask, can lactacyd kill the ones in the vaginal area?
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
Talk to the doctor.  If you mis-identify the worm, you can be taking the worm meds and not hit it right.  Are you thinking they are pinworms?  tapeworms?  roundworms?  Each has its own medicine.
Blank
In my home country of Ethiopia the custom of eating raw meat is the main cause of worms, I been dealing and living with worms in my Vagina since I was a little girl. I never had a problem with worms in my pubic hair and I have a big bush, I will be on the lookout for worms in my pubic hair
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...