Worried

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Worried

Always have had reacurring bladder infections . What I have this time is different . Had pressure on my bladder for 4 days . And really bad lower back pain, And every other symptom of a u.t.i but was tested and it wasn't. Now my back still hurts and I have slight cramping over my ovarie area . Any ideas
Some of the common causes for such pain are Infection or inflammation of the organs present in the pelvis, pelvic adhesions, ovarian cysts, vaginal infections, bladder problems, irritable bowel syndrome, kidney causes, uterine fibroids and pelvic inflammatory diseases (PID) .Endometriosis can cause chronic pelvic pain.

I suggest you to get it evaluated from a gynecologist and get an ultrasound done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

than u i have an ultra sound app  this wee , i dont now if this is related but on the weekend i loss consciousness  and when i woe i vomitted all over myself. went to emergency and doc said its an inner ear thing an completely normal. as my doc and he said its NOT normal to loose consciousness from an inner ear thing, i have an ECG app now aswell and have to wear a 24 hrs heart monitor. what r ur thoughts about the inner ear thing and loosing consciousness
For fainting to occur, either the reticular activating system in the brain needs to lose its blood supply, or both hemispheres of the brain need to be deprived of blood, oxygen, or glucose.
So it can be due to fall in BP, hypoglycemia, dehydration and inadequate electrolytes(sodium and calcium) in the body, postural hypotension, blockage of arteries supplying blood to the brain esp. the carotids,anemia,vasovagal attacks or underlying neurological conditions.

You need to get properly investigated for all these possibilities. As advised by your doctor get the ECG and holter monitoring done.

Barb135 commented on FDA issued a warning ...
1 hr ago
Belle313, LandM2009, and KTowne commented on renae176's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals