Wouldn't call it a bump....maybe a growth on the edge of vagina lip
I had no idea what topic to put this under.I have had this growth I guess you could call it on the edge of my vaginal lip (can't remember the name for it)for a while now. I get so nervous when I go to the GYN that I forget to mention it. But she never said a thing about it. I wouldn't say its like a wart its just there....seems like a wad of skin or fatty tissue maybe. It never gets changes size,or color. It doesn't fester up like a bump would. There's no pain with it. Anyone experience anything similiar? Any advice or input is greatly appreciated.
Labia...thats it
I have the same thing, is it located right where the hairline is on your labia majora??.....My gyno told me that it was just a group of fatty tissue and it is harmless.  It is not anything to worry about.  I hope this helps.
Thank you very much!! I really didn't think it was anything to worry about because I figured it would have given me some kind of trouble(pain or inflammation) by now. Yes it is right on the inner edge where my hair starts. Again thank you!