Wouldn't call it a bump....maybe a growth on the edge of vagina li...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Wouldn't call it a bump....maybe a growth on the edge of vagina lip

I had no idea what topic to put this under.I have had this growth I guess you could call it on the edge of my vaginal lip (can't remember the name for it)for a while now. I get so nervous when I go to the GYN that I forget to mention it. But she never said a thing about it. I wouldn't say its like a wart its just there....seems like a wad of skin or fatty tissue maybe. It never gets changes size,or color. It doesn't fester up like a bump would. There's no pain with it. Anyone experience anything similiar? Any advice or input is greatly appreciated.
Labia...thats it
I have the same thing, is it located right where the hairline is on your labia majora??.....My gyno told me that it was just a group of fatty tissue and it is harmless.  It is not anything to worry about.  I hope this helps.
Thank you very much!! I really didn't think it was anything to worry about because I figured it would have given me some kind of trouble(pain or inflammation) by now. Yes it is right on the inner edge where my hair starts. Again thank you!