Wrong way of masturbating?
I am 20 years old and i have been doing masturbation from a long time.
Ever since i was an early teenager, i realised that i can reach satisfaction just by rubbing my clitoris with the aid of lubricant and hands. To be precise, it never involved any insertion in vagina since the stimulation always led me to an orgasmish feeling.
When i was 19, i had my very first intercourse where i remember that no bleeding occured. And i believe than i was unaware of any feeling of orgasm even when my partner felt that i was suddenly all cooled down. I excreted the vaginal liquid as its supposed to be but personally i never felt any firework type of an experience.
That was the only time i had sex and from then till now, all i can do to myself is masturbate in the same way as mentioned ( no insertion involved by any means).
My questions are , why i didn't bled? my way or masturbation does seem to be one than can break the virginity... or does it?
2. Why i didn't felt an orgasm during my first ever intercourse? Could it be that i never had one? or that i had it without even knowing?
3. Since the time i had the intercourse, i feel arouse very often but i am scared for how frequently i am masturbating.
Since i can get satisfied within 2 - 3 minutes of self stimulation, i have reached a number of upto 7 orgasms (or that feeling of getting relaxed) at a time. I reach an orgasm and within few seconds i am ready for another go. Can i be over doing myself?
I belong to a nation where sex isn't an open topic to talk about.... so guys please help me!
And one last thing, i really feel great doing myself this way.... can it be that i will never be able to reach an orgasm with a man since i am too easy to reach one by myself?
I need advice.. desperately!
Also, every time i reach orgasm through masturbation, i feel an urge to pee.... does it make it obvious that what i had was an orgasm... i mean i can't really distinguish between an intense orgasm or an mild one.... i hope you guys are getting me...
I'm also 20 and when I was 15 I lost my virginity. I didn't bleed either or have an orgasm the first time. It felt good and all, but now that I know what an orgasm is, I can say that I didn't have one then. Me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 years so we have a better idea of what each other likes. And I always feel like I have to pee after sex.

Hormones have a big factor on your sex drive. I had problems with my birth control, long story, but my hormones were a little crazy and I wanted to have sex everyday. I felt a little out of control.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say your partner said you were "all cooled down" afterwards. And since your masturbation only includes the clitoris, you may not know how else to get an orgasm. You know what you like that's why it's so easy for you to have an orgasm when you masturbate. When I lost my virginity I didn't know what I would like, I hadn't masturbated before. It took awhile, but i figured it out.

I don't know how much sex you've had since your first time but I wouldn't be worried if I were you. Try new things with your partner or whoever you feel comftorable with. Different foreplay, positions, whatever you want. You'll get a better idea of what you like and have more fun.

Regardless, always have safe sex and have regular gyno appointments. If your really stressed, see your doctor.
It is very common for women to reach orgasm through clitoral stimulation rather than vaginal penetration. It is not uncommon for women therefore not to orgasm unless the partner is helping stimulate the clitoris. Plus then you had a lot of stresses there - first time etc. I don't know about you, but I can't reach orgasm when I'm stressed out or worrying about something.

It is also not unusual for women to not bleed. Many women tear the hymen (the thin membrane that blocks or partially blocks the vagina) when they are young by normal activity or by inserting tampons. So again - that's totally normal and ok. You were a virgin. Stimulating your clitoris through mastrubation didn't do anything as far as that goes.

Mastrubating is a totally normal and healthy activity so long as you are taking care not to injure yourself (simply by chaffing it or what not). Don't feel guilty about it.

Men often need a bit of a helping hand in learning what you like. Don't be scared to speak up in a gentle guiding fashion to show him what works for you. They like to please you.

And as said, above all, make sure that you are having safe sex ;).
That pee sensation could also be squirting. (Google it) and its perfectly normal.