Yaz pills

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Yaz pills

I was on the Yaz pills for I would say over a year but now I have been off of it since the end of Jan b/c my husband and I are TTC.  I never got any of the symptoms that these girls were talking about.  I mean I was moody around my AF time (but who isn't) and I was still getting the headaches the day before I would get AF.  The whole reason why the doc put me on Yaz was b/c of the headaches.  Well, anyway my question is when u come off the BC pills can it change your cycle.  I have been on BC for 10 years and I had a 28 day cycle but now I notice that I have a 24 day cycle and I get AF exactly when it is due to come.  Is this normal for the cycles to change like that or is it just my age?  I hope someone has a similar situation and can help me out and maybe I could help u out too.  Thanks for listening. :-)