Yeast Infection and Shoulder Pain...sign of?
Hi all, quick question.  I have a mild yeast infection, have had them a few times before although not on a regular basis ( I'd ay about 2/yr) this time however I have a slight tingling shoulder pain as well.  All the info I read on yeast infections say if you have shoulder pain to contact your doctor AT ONCE, I however, as a poor college student who works full time as well to pay my bills... have no money and no health insurance.  I have researched to try and find out what these two symptoms together could possibly be... if they are anything, or if it's just my shoulders ache from hours of studying and no sleep.  I really can't afford to pay hundreds of dollars if this is something I can treat with a 10$ thing of over the counter cream and some bayer back pills... any ideas? Thanks for any info.
I believe the warning behind that is that shoulder pain is not a symptom of a yeast infection, so if you're experiencing both shoulder pain along with something that you think is a yeast infection, it could be a much more complicated infection.

Since you're low on $$, you might want to at least call the doctor's office and see what they say.  That won't cost you anything.

Good luck!
go to student health services on campus, i'm sure they will be able to help you. i dont think the 2 conditions are related but i'm not a dr. also, be sure that it is indeed a yeast infection before you go treating it w/an otc cream.