Yeast infection after having safe sex?
My boyfriend and I have been seeing each other for a while, and every time we have sex, we always use a condom.  I'm on birth control pills also.  Have been for years.  He gives me oral, and I also give him oral sometimes.  We were feeling a bit frisky one day and had sex 3 times throughout the day.  Everything was going fine and I was lubricated just fine also.  Nothing stood out in my mind as uncomfortable, and then we went to sleep.  A few days later, I noticed the white discharge and itchy feeling.  I have had that before, so I figure its an infection.  When I used to get them from time to time, I thought it was from being unsafe or not having perfect hygiene.  Let's face it, I can go a day without showering.  I'm not dirty by any means, and I always change my clothing - sometimes twice a day just because.  What do you think it could be?  A yeast infection?  And a few months ago I was tested for STDs and it was negative for everything.  I am not worried, but a little concerned.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections (STDs or non-STDs), inflammations etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management.
Hope this helps.

Take care!