Yeast infection or std??
I have tedancy to get yeast infections sometimes. But this one is sorta weird I have little bumps on the outside closer to the my vagina but they arn't painful just itchy and i am swollen not on the lips but more on the inside. Do you think i should be worried about the swelling and bumps?? Im using the monistat but it doesnt seem to be working. Whats Wrong??
These are not characteristics of a yeast infection.  Are the little bumps white?  Like tiny califlower heads?  Personally, I would see your doctor.  May be genital warts.
They are right. Yeast infections characteristically do not have bumps as one of its symptoms. Itching, swelling and discharge is.

There are a lot of things that could be going on for you.  

You may really have contracted an STD such as:

- Genital Warts
- Genital Herpes
- Crabs
- HIV
- Syphillis

Review this website and maybe one of these STD's will stick out for you:  

http://www.girlshealth.gov/body/reproductive_symptoms.htm

Now there are other things besides an STD that can cause bumps such as:

- rash from shaving
- allergic reaction from soap, spermicide, etc
- pimples

Either way, go get it checked.
The fact that it's not responding to the Monistat is not a good sign.  Are you using the 7 day treatment?  Always use the  7 day and not the 1 or 3 day, because they have a higher percentage of not eradicating the infection.  Little white bumps can occur in yeast infections, but also herpes.  Herpes and yeast often mimic eachother.  The itching inside the vagina suggests yeast.  And some yeast creams are resistant to certain strands so that can be one reason why it's not clearing.  But only an examination will give you the answers. See a doctor.  Good luck.
Hate to disagree, but if you let a yeast infection go long enough, strange bumps may appear.  Either way, if your infection is not clearing up, go get checked out. You may need a different type of med. Don't keep self treating.
it does not sound like an std. some people are prone to yeast infections. that, you may want to talk to your dr. about 2 see what it is that keep u in that problem.

a womens vagina has natural bumps and different looks to it. Have you had children? Not to be gross but things do appear different after that. If it is foul smelling then you may have a bacterial infection or an STD called trich. But a bacterial infection isnt a STD by the way. you can get that by sweating and skipping a shower and then sweating again and so on.

vaginas are extremely sensitive. unfortunatly that sucks. Yep, we know.