Yellow Discharge
I've been having yellow discharge that has a foul odor. I always have to wear a pad or a pantie liner because the yellow discharge stains my underwear. The odor is not noticeable, unless I smell my underwear or my pad up close. The texture is not very thick and it is smooth. The texture is not clumpy or lumpy and does not have the "cottage cheese" like texture. There are no itching or burning sensations. Also, It is not swollen or red in my vagina area. My last period ended about two weeks ago, however I've been experiencing the smelly yellow discharge for a while. I do not have STDs. I went to the clinic to get tested for STD, but the test turned out negative.. What could this be? And how could I solve this problem? Are there any home remedies or any type of treatment that I can purchase at stores to solve this problem?
It's probably BV and you may need an antibiotic, I've tried to cure it myself before with at home remedies and it doesn't seem to work.
Try drinking 100% cranberry juice or eat them. You can all so eat onions ( red) or foods with a lot pf garlic for about 2 to 3 wks. And then make it a every month thing to drink you some cranberry juice a wk before,while, and after your monthly lady time and that will help you.
My boobs hurt after i got off my period. Too and thats when i been having the dischager
Im having that too and i have whitesh dischager too
Its donest smell