Yellow Vaginal Discharge With A Very Mild Odor
About 3 Days Ago My Boyfriend Performed Oral Sex On Me.He Sucked On My Vagina Really Hard And Made My Left Libia And My Clit Swell Up 3Times Their Size.Due To The Swelling i Have A Slight Scratch On The Inside Of My Libia So It Burns When i Pee And It Hurts A Little To Walk.Buht About 2 Days Later i Realised i Had Yellow Stuff Coming Out Of My Vagina Hole.It Doesnt Reallyy Smell Like Anything Buht It Slightlyy Smells Likee Fish (Or Maybe Its My Imagination).The Yellow Discharge Is Watery Or Milky Kind Of.Now i Am Not A Virgin But This Was Myy First Timeee Having Sex In About 2 Years And i Have Never Exprienced These Sympotms Before.
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHATS HAPPING.!
sounds to me like some form of infection. Any discharge that is yellow in colour and smells funny needs to be treated with medication. Go see your doctor and get it treated, these things left untreated can get worse and lead to other problems.