Yellow discharge but no period.
The last time I got my period was in January. Ever since I started getting my period, I have always been regular, so I thought this was a little odd. But being that I am only 16, I wasn't sure if it was something to worry about. I've been having my normal pre menstrual symptoms for months (constipation, acne, irritability), but no period. About a week ago, I went to my doctor, and she said it could be because I lost some weight, and that if I didn't get it by June, she would have to do some blood work and an ultrasound. Since I've been to the doctors though, I've been getting this yellow discharge. It doesn't have a bad smell, it is just a yellow greenish color. Is this anything to worry about?
I've never been sexually active, and I don't have any pain or itching, so I know it's not a STD. Any idea what this could be from?