Young and Scared

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Young and Scared

Okay, so I'm 15 and a virgin. A day or two before the incident(which I will include later), my boyfriend of 6 months fingered me. After he fingered me, I noticed some light bleeding usually with my discharge. we thought the bleeding could be from my cherry popping. Before we started dating, me and my boyfriend agreed that we would not have sex at all. A couple days after he fingered me, I was still bleeding, and it was the day before my period. That same day me and my boyfriend were making out, and we got caught up in the mood. Long story short, his penis ended up touching my vagina. It did not go in at all, we both decided it was a bad idea, we just made contact. My boyfriend had not cummed yet, and he said he wiped his penis in case of precum. The next day, I believe I started my period because the bleeding was heavy (which is usual for my period) and my period has been normal and has been occurring since Wednesday and I'm writing this on Saturday. I do take birth control to help regulate my period. Can I be pregnant? Is the blood from popping your cherry fertile? Please help as soon as you read this (if you really know what you're talking about). I'm young and scared. I need  help.  
It is highly unlikely that you are pregnant especially if you did not allow vaginal penetration and if you were it would not affect your body that quickly.....birth control is not perfect and your cycle can change even while using contraception especially at your age because your body is changing....stay calm stress can affect your cycle too and abstain from that part of your relationship while your body is doing what it needs to
In this case, there is no chance of pregnancy IMO.
no you cannot be pregnant…no chance…
penetration can bring on your period (spotting_=), if it is near the time..
dont worry about it, totally normal.