Young women experiencing clit discomfert/pain!

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

please dr Eliean help me! hello.** Virgin, and no sexual activity. and no infections. I saw a gyno and was told that I was being irritated to the soap, fabric softer or the tightness of my clothes. I wear loose fitting cotton underwear. I had mentioned to them that i was experiencing mainly pinchy like sensations and achy where inner labias meet clit. I had cleaned there almost everyday in a warm bath, which I was told not to clean so deaply because vagina is self cleaning and it has a certain PH. But with the small amount of build up that I am to allow, I feel as if I had a small piece of toilet paper between the clit and left inner labia. It was a sensation like minor pin like pokes, I'd hardly call it pinching. But more like a dragging of a fine needle too, just like something was there. So I had gently cleaned only that side off build up, and no longer had that feeling when I was sitting. But sometimes during the time of ovulating and or just before my period, when I walk I can get a scraping like skratch, like a dragging of the two tissues against eachother, and it is quiet painful. It only happens during a couple steps that I take, and it fades away when I slow down my walking. This is the most form of pain I can get. Is this because I cleaned the build up away a day ago? Or is it because I am expecting my period any day now? Oh, I can sometimes be slitghly itchy but I dont feel the need to skratch or rub it away. My secretions are normal, im told. PLease answer, thanks!! Any suggestions as to what this can be and/or what I can do to make it better please? this haunts me everyday , please help me. Today I I had experienced some second long pains, around where clit and inner labia meets. And I was expecting my period a few days ago. I'm not certain, but I think I feel more discomfort not cleaning away the build up like I was told to leave it be.

This discussion is related to yellow discharge.
Tags: Gynecology, Pain, clit, discomfert
DMRobbins0226 commented on My GYN made me mad.
1 hr ago
Paxiled commented on FDA issued a warning ...
1 hr ago
Barb135 commented on FDA issued a warning ...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals