Women's Health Community
abdominal pain, dark and strong odor urine ,
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

abdominal pain, dark and strong odor urine ,

I have pain during intercourse, a strong odor and dark colored  urine, and  pain in right abdominal region for months. Dr recently said i had a cyst on ovary but Ive had a lot of problems before this for over a year now... i was diagnosed with carcinoma insitu/severe dysplasia. over a year ago. had surgery and was takin care of they said. and had been checked every 3 months...  they also said i probably have endometriosis....Ive had severe pain and spotting during intercourse, pain on my right side of abdomen daily , and now a strong odor and frequent urination and it burned a little when i urinate. and now it burns constantly...this has affected my life in many ways and the 3 doctors Ive seen dont really know whats going on. i think i might have a hidden std , i dont know.
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
Pain on deep penetration is due to pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, irritable bowel syndrome, pelvic tumors, cervical and uterine infections and tumors. Depending on the site of pain during penetration, diagnosis can be made. This can be further confirmed by clinical examination, ultrasound abdomen or CT scan, PAP smear and a STD panel as required. Strong urine odor and burning can be due to urinary tract infection. A urinalysis and a urine culture can detect a UTI. Till you get it done, drink plenty of water and fluids.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...