abdominal pain after hysterectomy
I had a hysterectomy on 9/11 of this year and about a week ago I started having severe abdominal pain. I went to the doctor for my post-op visit and I found out I had a bladder infection. I took Cipro for 7 days along with Ibuprofen 600 and I'm still having pressure at the end of urinating. The pain is controllable with the Ibuprofen. This abdominal pain was the reason I had the surgery. Is this pain normal at this time in recovery or should I be concerned that it may be something else? If it is normal, how long is the typical recovery?
I had a TAH on 8-15 sorry i can't say i had your problem but if you go to a site called hysterhangout i know there are ladies there that have had the same problem.
It's more than likely scar tissue forming,and it could be binding your organs together.
I had an abdominal hysterectomy 3.5weeks ago and within the last week I have been having severe abdominal pain and I also noticed something that feels like a small pouch of fluid in my lower left quadrant not too far from my incision site.  Could that be blood pooling in that area?
i had a partial hyst in feb and and just recently noticed some spotting and lower left abdominal pain on and off could it be that i am pregnant