abdominal pain during sex
Lately during intercorse i have been feeling a bad pain on the side of my stomach.... i've never felt that before. Sometimes i do experience vaginal pain... dont know if thats normal either... You all should know that i have been sexually active for seven years and never experienced this pain. Two times that i can recall i actually had to stop having sex and i must have layed curled up for about 1 hour untill the pain went away.... then my boy friend getting mad at me saying that it never happened before, that i must be doing sometiong different or having sex with another person.... And i dont have to lie to you guys about anything... im complaetely faithfull im only having intercorse with one person.
It may be a cyst on your left ovary. And the pain could be from putting pressure on the cyst. You should go to your gyno and have him/her take a look. If it is be careful, I had one rupture once during sex and it was extremely painful. I had to go to the ER and they did a lot of bloodwork to ensure that I was not hemorrhaging from it.
oh my.... question? When you had a cyst rupture did you feel a pain in you anal? Not to be nasty but when i was having sex and i started to get that stomach pain on the side, i stopped and it kinda felt like my anus was hurting and the inside of stomach. It was crazy pain. Like i explained i was curled up in a ball for about an hour... i couldnt even have walked if i tried....and then when i finally could walk it felt like the pain was still there but was calming.

thanks so much for your advice? Maybe it is a cyst then... it doesnt seem to go away
was it like a lower back pain? if it was that is asociated with cysts too, thats where my cousin described her pain and she ended up having a cyst.
hope you get better!
i did also have a lower back pain. when i go to the dr. do i just ask to be checked out of a cyst? Because right now i dont have insurance and when i go to the doctor they dont really wanna see me they just wanna get me in and out. should i ask for a certain test or just to check for a cyst on my ovaries right?
By the way thanks alot. it is really scary going through things and not knowing what is happening and stuff.  really greatly appriatiated.
-Heather