abdominal pain in upper left area?
on November 16 2011 I started taking a prescribed high dose of naproxen for the pain I was having in my left wrist,  after a week or two I started having pain in my upper left abdomin. a few days later I went to the clinic and told them what was going on and he told me to take these pills called tecta so I did. a while later like a few days I got constipated for four days then the fith day I got kinda diarrhea (just extreammly soft pooh that made me feel like if i didnt go to the bath room right when i felt i needed to that it would happen anyway with out my control) and I had to go pooh alot like 5 times or more a day and that lasted a few days. also my pooh was a light brownish yellow color. then on Christmas eve I woke up in the night a puked then every hour after I puked till like 6 pm. then Christmas day I was pretty much fine other then the pain in my abdomin. then pain continued and so after Christmas I went back to the doctor and he gave me diffrent pills called rabeprazole sodium then after 2 days of taking then I looked up the pills and realized all the problems I was having other than the pain was side effects of the pills so I stoped taking them. it's been 3 days now and the first day after I only had pain once or twice and I still had soft weird pooh. then the next day everything was fine other then one pain (I was so happy) but when I went to bed that night my throat hurt and I woke up with cold like symptoms i don't know if I have a cold or I it was to do with my pain.

ps. I forgot to add in that I'm a 16 year old girl that is over weight (I added that in cuz it could have to do with what's wrong) and also the 2 diffrent pills the doctor gave me for the pain was usually used to treet ulcers. also because of the pain I have been burping like crazy and farting alot too. also I went for a blood a urin test well I was still taking the tecta and everything came back fine now I'm waiting for a ultra sound.

does anyone have any idea what's wrong with me or have u experience these same things? I appreciate anyone help or advice.    
All these symptoms are of gastritis due to acid reflux from the stomach. It is usually after eating a heavy fatty meal and sedantry lifestyle. It can also be caused by drinking too much alcohol, prolonged use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as aspirin or ibuprofen, or infection with bacteria such as Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori).

Eat small nutritious meals at frequent intervals instead of a heavy single meal. Exercise frequently and take your dinner atleast 2 hrs prior to bedtime. Also raise the head end of the bed by 2 blocks.

For now, take some antacid like Maalox and Mylanta or medications like zantac or prilosec after getting them prescribed from your physician.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.