abdominal pain
Has this ever happened to anyone.  Yesterday I started having severe abdominal pains on my right side.  I do not have an appendix so I know that was not it. I thought I may have gas, but over the course of the night, my pains became increasingly worse. I literally could not turn on my side without losing my breath.  I made it through the night, but when I was brushing my teeth this morning, the back of my tounge had like black stuff on it.  It did not brush off easily either.  I did not eat any supper last night and am really puzzled about what this could be.  Any suggestions?
This would definitely be a question for your doctor.  If you're in pain and your tongue is coated, go to the doctor asap!  I have absolutely no idea what it could be, but the best answer is to seek professional help.
Go to the ovarian cancer forum- it's not just for cancer - Someone there may be able to help too.  They have been though so much.
Go to the Dr and find out whats wrong.  I had abdominal pain like you are describing and turns out I was pregnant.  But go and get it checked out.