Aa
A
A
Close
abnormal pap after tubal ligation
I had the tubal ligation procedure about a year ago in 2009.  I have recognized changes in my menstral cycle, which includes missing some periods, light periods, and even heavier periods.  My concern is this mild pain I feel on my left side which pretty much last though ovulation unitl the end of my menstral cycle.  I made an appoint and had to see a nurse practicianer who wrote it off as a sign of midcycle ovulation.  Until I got the results of my pap back and they observed low grade lesion cells.  The triage nurse of course said it is probably due to HPV, which okay maybe.  But I am a responsible sexually active adult and I would like to think that in the last 20 years since getting paps something would have appeared before now.  I read online though that these low grade lesion cells can appear when healing from a minor injury.  Is there any link to having an abnormal pap to healing from the tubal ligation? There seems to be so many post operative side affects to this procedure, I would not recommend it to any one.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom School starts next week aft... Comment
1 hr ago
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on photo