abnormal vagina

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

abnormal vagina

So, i'm 16 years old and ive noticed for ahwile now that my labia minora (or however you spell it lol) is very large and the area around my whole vagina (including the labia minora) is slightly discolored like this purpleish color and my whole area down there in general looks like im 40. it makes me really self concious everytime my boyfriend looks at it or touches it. its super embarassing and im just wondering if theres any way it can be helped or if anybody else suffers from the same thing. i dont want to feel this way for the rest of my life, and i certainly do not want it to ruin my sex life. im pregnant right now with my boyfriends child and we used to have great sex until i let him take pictures with his phone.....then it suddenly stopped. This is truly the hardest thing for me to talk about.
5 Minute Hip Pain Workout
17 hrs ago by gymdandee
Belle313 commented on hansen20's status
Hormones For Better Sleep Better, G...
Jul 28 by gymdandee
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals