adnormal pap high wbc

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

adnormal pap high wbc

I'm 21 years old. 3 months ago i started to get the urge to pee constantly it kind of felt like a urine infection but i knew it was something different. when i went to the bathroom a could hardly pee and it was painful but would go away in the afternoon and night. I would have it foe 2 or 3 days and  would come back every week or so. Sex hurts it feels like alot of pressure. I went in turned out i had a vaginal infection took antibotics and felt better.

month 2
the constant urge to pee came back and this time there is blood in my urine and it happens more frequently. as time passed the blood in my urine started to have chunks of red matter and is painful when i pee. had several urine test first 2 came back

month 3
urge to pee and pain still there but no blood until recently. went in for a urine test and pap. pap came back with adnormal cells and urine came back with high white blood cell counts. I'm waiting for my appointment to have a colcoscopy.

i guess im just worried and wondered if anyone could help. thanks