af

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

af

this is my first month on Trinessa.. i've been having alot of distarge and very light bleeding. my af is suppose to start in three days? I havent took the green pills yet.
im on lexapro and pain killers, so what are the odds of being preggo?
it was light for where i didnt have to wear a panti liner....

another ive been having pain in right breast, my doc did a breast exam and said it was lumpy? so i have a mammogram this friday.. what do i expect?
There's always a possibility of pregnancy if you have unprotected sex for the first month of bcp's. But I would say that it is just your system getting used to the pill. Also, if it continues, you may need a stronger pill. But you should consult your dr about it. I would think, but not familiar with Trinessa, that the green pills are the inert pills for the week of your period. It should come within a few days of the green pills.
I have fibrocystic breast disease. My breasts are lumpy and cutting back on salt(sodium) and caffeinated products help. I wish you the best and keep us posted on how your mammogram results are.
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals