af

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

af

this is my first month on Trinessa.. i've been having alot of distarge and very light bleeding. my af is suppose to start in three days? I havent took the green pills yet.
im on lexapro and pain killers, so what are the odds of being preggo?
it was light for where i didnt have to wear a panti liner....

another ive been having pain in right breast, my doc did a breast exam and said it was lumpy? so i have a mammogram this friday.. what do i expect?
There's always a possibility of pregnancy if you have unprotected sex for the first month of bcp's. But I would say that it is just your system getting used to the pill. Also, if it continues, you may need a stronger pill. But you should consult your dr about it. I would think, but not familiar with Trinessa, that the green pills are the inert pills for the week of your period. It should come within a few days of the green pills.
I have fibrocystic breast disease. My breasts are lumpy and cutting back on salt(sodium) and caffeinated products help. I wish you the best and keep us posted on how your mammogram results are.