after abortion
i had an abortion on March 23rd, 2008 and after two months, we were involved in Sex for more than 2 Months. But until now  i am not becme pregnant. My hus is in abroad and he was there for 1.5 Months Vacation and we had sex but still no results of pregnancy. i had consulted a Dr. and she informed that the Blood in the Body is Less and advised to take medicines for Two Weeks. but no result. I am afraid for this. Could you please advise any remedial measures for this.

Please reply at the most urgent.
as far as i know abortion can cause some women a harder time to get pregnant. if you are already trying to get pregnant again why abort the first? just wondering....
@ proudmom 87 u stated "if you are already trying to get pregnant again why abort the first?" ok well after abortion many women feel guilty and regretful therefore, they want to replace the baby that was aborted.  yea i agree with you. but thats the psychological aspect of it.