air in vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

air in vagina

please can someone tell me if im in any danger after my partner blow into my vagina . i thought id read some where that it was .
Blowing into your vagina? How did he come up that little trick??!

Anyway - if it floats your boat - there is nothing wrong with it as long as he is just blowing air, not blowing STUFF up there. A little air up there won't do any harm. (You know when you "deflate" after sex - those little windy gushes that come out? That's air escaping.. perfectly natural).
As far as I know, it is only dangerous if you are pregnant.
Isn't it called a queeve? I know that's not how you spell it, but I tried. Do you mean when air get's up in there and it sounds like a fart during sex?? Yeah, I think it's called  queeving. Anybody have a better spelling for it??
I think she is asking if it will hurt her if her partner blows air in her vagina during oral sex.
I heard that yes if your preg.???I think.Lucky you ...lol.happy thanksgiving...lol..have fun..nanis
yes, adevotee is right, we went from passing vaginal farts to having her guy "blow air" into her vagina. LOL!!  she is asking about the air going IN not coming OUT!
i would advise against your guy blowing air into your vagina. i don't know if it is safe or not. i do know it is not safe if you are pregnant so i guess that insinuates (sp) its ok if you are not? however, if you are a paranoid freak like me, i wouldnt do it..ya never know. has he done that to you before?
I think it's spelled queef; like beef, but with a qu.  LOL- I haven't heard that word in a long time.  Naturally, I keep saying it now and am cracking myself up.
If it doesn't come out, then, where does it go?  It would have to come out.
maybe this is a urban myth, but I was under the impression that this could potentially be EXTREMELY harmful.  like, kill you harmful.

I am not a doctor, but do yourself a favor, and google "air embolism, vagina"

i hope you are still reading this post.
I read in a magazine many years ago that this is very dangerous and can cause death.
okay i have been having sex. and i have only had sex 2 times and the first time i had sex and i moved i never queeved. and now i has been two years and i just started haveing sex again. but i queeve and i get so embarrassed that i dont think its normal. is it normal? i don't know my boyfriend doesn't  seam to care. but i do i get scared that he will think I'm loose or something. am i loose if i queeve when i have sex?
Queefing comes from air getting trapped inside the vagina when the **** comes out of the vagina then slams back in real fast. Usually tends to happen more during really fast, rough sex. Iv'e been using a technique on my wife the last few nights that I found I like when im drunk. You put your lips over the ***** lips like a trumpet and blow the air in and suck it back out like inflating and deflating a baloon. Its almost like im hyperventilating with her ***** instead of a brown paper bag. It makes me very horny and she loves it. The sound even makes me horny which is wierd. Its cool to feel the air come back out of the ***** and hit you in the face like a fan blowing on you....I think its just not a very popular or Known sexual technique and thats why people think it might kill you. people are just scared of new stuff untill its proven safe. But think about it, Why is squeezing a ****** into your ***** any more different than blowing into it? Its the same thing just one is air and one is liquid air.....She says it feels like a balon bing inflated inside of her and it almsot makes her come. I alsofound that by doing this her ***** seems tighter after wards and she says she can feel my **** better because its more tight. The air usually automatically comes out right after I blow into it. But Sometimes I try to trap it in and stick it in fast to feel the wet ***** air blow onto my ***** while I push it in. Well I hope this Helps lol.
hi
well i today i had a lot of sex with my boyfriend 5 times im sure

he also blew into my vagina but air came out
is this dangerous??
but after the 5 times i went to the toilet For a PEE hehe and while i was doing my business i had a burning sensation while doing it
it also started to bleed
and my period isnt in another 2weeks
the bleeding only occurs after i pee and the burning when i am finishing peeing
this has never happened to me before .....a little while later i need to go again

please help
im a bit frightened
also ...

my periods have been very abnormal

example: my period was a week late and sometimes i finish my period and then it starts again 2 weeks later??
HELP!!!

I spoke to my OBGYN and she said this practice is dangerous.  Weather pregnant or not it can cause an air embolism, especially if the air is being blow or forced in.  Since my second child was born I had noticed after having sex in certain positions there was air.  My doc said stop having sex in those positions, and do more kegels.  So anyway she said it is definetly dangerous.
They're just "***** farts" or "queefs" some Brits call them "fanny farts"...it's just trapped air and quite natural. I cannot believe all the negativity on the web I find about this natural occurance. A farting ***** to me means a happy *****. It's wet! It's relaxed! and for God sake...it's talking to me!! It's saying I'm doing it right!! LOL ! There is no foul odor. IT'S JUST AIR! So lighten up and enjoy yourselves. Ladies should not be embarrassed and guys should grow up. PEACE!

P.S.  Do not blow air into a *****!  This is dangerous.
A "queef" is a natural occurrence during sex, and normal. Forcefully blowing air in to the vagina is not. This can cause an air embolism and can be life threatening if it gets into the blood stream and goes to the heart or lungs. While this is rare, some women have larger blood vessels in their pelvis than others. These women would be subject to developing an embolism. Since you don't know if you're one of these women or not, I'd say practicing this behavior wouldn't be a good idea. Gently blowing across the vaginal opening or on the clitoris is fine, forcing air into the vagina is not. There are a lot of website on line that address this. For your safety or your partner's safety, it should be avoided.
so i have an odd fetish that seemed to work on my girlfriend.  while having sex, she queefed and i was freaked out.  i was actually contemplating leaving her.  it was disgusting.  every guy tells their girlfriends it's okay because they're in the moment and they don't want to stop when really they're like eww OMFG.  they say it isn't a big deal but it is.  if they stay with their woman, he isn't a good partner.  he feels sorry for her and/or can't get any anywhere else! ANYWAY.  so back to my fetish.  okay, so during sex i heard the sound.  this dumb girl tried ignoring it.. not me, no way.  i took the vacuum which was near by (with her consent), and i turned it on and stuck it up her ++++.  the sound of her queefs were completely tuned out to the sound of the vacuum.  then we'd continue, and everytime i thought she was gonna do it again.. i called to the vacuum for help.  if you want ideas on what type of vacuum to buy, think the bigger the better.  becareful though, because one time we couldn't get the vacuum off.  and i thought she was loose before! anyway, vacuum... problem solved.
No its not dangerous thank you only if you are
pregnate then it can be dangerous cause i asked my aunt
and she is a doctor and she said alittle wont hurt it but if he
blow hard enough into it it can rip some of the little flaps in there
I um am 19 lost virginity wen iz 18 to one guy an got prego 4months after having sex....bt now july 26 had a boy an I had a second degree cut and I'm 5weeks after having him an did anal yeah I'm ashamed of it bt let him do that and I'm hurting cause see I let him do it wen iz only 3weeks after having baby too. I had no noise come from down there bt I had jus air come out of me didn't make a noise I just felt a lot of air and I'm hurting a bit...I feel like airs caught inside of me. I don't feel well I know right after I had baby I was still n hospital got a massive kidney infection I've just been having a terrible time and doctors aren't helping me:( I shouldn't feel this bad I think an I hav tenncare but doctors aren't helping me please someone give me advice or something:(