almost 3months missed menstruation and lactating but negative preganacy...

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

almost 3months missed menstruation and lactating but negative preganacy(pregnancy) test results.

Hello everyone. I'm a new member. Anyway I'm having a very drastic changes. And please have patience in reading my story, this is quite long. Thank you.
Since September last year I've been having irregular menstruation, but on November I went to doctor for check up because i took pregnancy test 2 times and its negative. He prescribed a medicine but i forgot the name, and i took it for 1 week after 2 days i had my menstruation that was last week of November 2007 after that until now February 2008 I haven't got my menstruation again, I took home pregnancy test again 2 times and its negative and last night surprisingly my breast is really in pain and i can feel its getting hard, it seems I'm lactating.  I pressed my right breast and 2 drops fell. Sad to admit but I had 2 abortions already the latest was last year. Could this be the reason behind this? because the last time I went to the doctor he said that i'm just too stressed that's why i'm missing my menstruation but how come i'm lactating? please help, i would  greatly appreciate all suggestions and opinions. Thank you
You should go to the doctor, anytime you have a discharge from your breast and you aren't pregnant, it's a red flag.....Why did you abort? Why not adoption? There are a lot of women on this 'topic" that would love to have a baby (me being one) and it could upset them.
Hun no one here is to judge at al!!!! I have made my own mistakes and I would not let anyone tell me other wise we all have our own reasons for termination!   I totally understand what you are trying to say and I at one time had issues with my periods and  the doctor fixed that for me with meds, and if you suspect you could be truly pregnant a blood test is much more sufficient than a urine.  Your best bet is to see your doctor and see if he can investigate into this further for you.  Best of luck hun
Like I said no one here is to judge......this place is for advise and friends, not redicule!
I do agree that birth control is the wisest choice when not planning a family.
I don't think ur pregnant. If the pregnancy test r negative then it's negative. It's just ur hormone in balance that is causing u to lactate. Or the meds u r taking that is causing it. But stress does affect ur menstrual cycle so just relax n let it be. Stop stressing abt being pregnant n when ur body is ready it will be.
Oh but if it's not ur hormones going crazy.. u should get it checked cuz that is a sign of breast cancer. Hopefully it's just the meds ur taking n ur hormones.
Your probably not pregnant. It may be because of what your Dr. Gave you but you deffinently need to talk to your Dr.
Shannon79 commented on photo
27 mins ago
Shannon79 commented on Shannon79's status
30 mins ago
pb95, and Des_a_rae commented on Des_a_rae's status
1 hr ago
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals