Women's Health Community
almost 3months missed menstruation and lactating but negative preganacy...
About This Community:

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

almost 3months missed menstruation and lactating but negative preganacy(pregnancy) test results.

Hello everyone. I'm a new member. Anyway I'm having a very drastic changes. And please have patience in reading my story, this is quite long. Thank you.
Since September last year I've been having irregular menstruation, but on November I went to doctor for check up because i took pregnancy test 2 times and its negative. He prescribed a medicine but i forgot the name, and i took it for 1 week after 2 days i had my menstruation that was last week of November 2007 after that until now February 2008 I haven't got my menstruation again, I took home pregnancy test again 2 times and its negative and last night surprisingly my breast is really in pain and i can feel its getting hard, it seems I'm lactating.  I pressed my right breast and 2 drops fell. Sad to admit but I had 2 abortions already the latest was last year. Could this be the reason behind this? because the last time I went to the doctor he said that i'm just too stressed that's why i'm missing my menstruation but how come i'm lactating? please help, i would  greatly appreciate all suggestions and opinions. Thank you
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You should go to the doctor, anytime you have a discharge from your breast and you aren't pregnant, it's a red flag.....Why did you abort? Why not adoption? There are a lot of women on this 'topic" that would love to have a baby (me being one) and it could upset them.
Blank
384464_tn?1217903443
Hun no one here is to judge at al!!!! I have made my own mistakes and I would not let anyone tell me other wise we all have our own reasons for termination!   I totally understand what you are trying to say and I at one time had issues with my periods and  the doctor fixed that for me with meds, and if you suspect you could be truly pregnant a blood test is much more sufficient than a urine.  Your best bet is to see your doctor and see if he can investigate into this further for you.  Best of luck hun
Blank
384464_tn?1217903443
Like I said no one here is to judge......this place is for advise and friends, not redicule!
I do agree that birth control is the wisest choice when not planning a family.
Blank
I don't think ur pregnant. If the pregnancy test r negative then it's negative. It's just ur hormone in balance that is causing u to lactate. Or the meds u r taking that is causing it. But stress does affect ur menstrual cycle so just relax n let it be. Stop stressing abt being pregnant n when ur body is ready it will be.
Blank
Oh but if it's not ur hormones going crazy.. u should get it checked cuz that is a sign of breast cancer. Hopefully it's just the meds ur taking n ur hormones.
Blank
Your probably not pregnant. It may be because of what your Dr. Gave you but you deffinently need to talk to your Dr.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
1580318_tn?1437355994
Blank
Shannon79 commented on photo
27 mins ago
1580318_tn?1437355994
Blank
Shannon79 commented on Shannon79's status
30 mins ago