Women's Health Community
am I prego!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

am I prego!

Hi all, my age 30 nd me with my fiency did some entertain 5 day back to my period by mastru***. We didn't do any intercourse. But still affried coz' precum with very little amount may get touch into. Now I m 6 day late in period and little white discharge very thinny I found, plz. help by share ur cmments nd experience. Wht may be wrong. Am I prego or its very common or any infection etc. Its urgent plz. There is no other symptom I found, which makes me worry. Thanks in advance
Tags: late periods, late per
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
If you are apprehensive regarding the status of your pregnancy you can get it checked. Most home pregnancy tests that check urine beta-HCG are sensitive to 20-25 mIU/ml of HCG. The test can be positive anywhere from about 2-3 days prior to a missed menses to 4-5 days after, but usually it should be done 7-10 days past your missed period.

Otherwise you can get a serum HCG also done which is more specific than urine pregnancy test.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Blank
973741_tn?1342346373
Hi there.  If you didn't have intercourse, I am very doubtful that you would be pregnant.  Even if he fingered you and you suspect precum.  Usually it does take intercourse to result in pregnancy.  

If you are concerned though, take a home pregnancy test bought for little money at any grocery store or drug store.  

Also, periods can be late for a variety of reasons including stress, worry, illness, weight gain or loss, changes in schedule, etc.  So, most likely you are just late.  good luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank