am i maybe pregnant?!?!?!?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

am i maybe pregnant?!?!?!?!

hello... well today is the 28th of may i started my period on the 13th of may and that was two days early. it usually last about 5 days and this time it lasted three. was normal first day than got really light. i am not due for my period again for about two weeks considering my period is always normal. i have had unprotected sex almost everyday for the past 3 months but i never have gotten pregnant so i thought i couldnt. now i am having cramps for about three days now they come and go but sometimes it gets very uncomfortable. could i be pregnant. 00000HH YES and i took a HPT three days ago. it was negative. i am very confused?!?!?!?!???
3 days ago? Way too early to check if you are pregnant. Your period was only 15 or so days ago. The cramps you are having now, well they might be from ovulation. Ovulation is where your body gets ready to release an egg and chances of you to become pregnant. I would say, if your trying for a baby...start it up, you might be in clear way of ovulation and increases your chances of getting pregnant. Now if your not ovulated, then I would say your period might be early...or for some many women have cramps 2 weeks before an expected period. But honestly, sounds like you might be ovulating...it explains the cramps.
That coud be a change in your period the same thing does happin to me and it normel aswell , mine change every 4 mounts now i dont think you are pregnant .