am i pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

am i pregnant

i was wondering if i was pregant or can i be pregnant because my last period was on march 29th and it ended on april 1st and my boyfriend had sex on the 2nd and 3rd of that month and also on the 19th of this month, according to my calendar i didnt ovulate until the 6-12. i was concerned because i was doing a lot of research and and i read how sperm can live in a females body for at least up to 5-7 days..... and then my period was not due until the 26th of april and it came on the 24th and it ended on the 27th of this month and my period usually last 4 to 5 days was that considered as spotting or just my body changing its period cycle
I think that your body just changed the cycle. It does that from time to time and you definitely didn't have sex near your ovulation so you should be in the clear =)