Women's Health Community
am i pregnant?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

am i pregnant?

so my husband and i were intimate on July first and then again on august 21 were he hadn't pulled out fast enough and i usually have my period from the 26th to the 1st but sometimes it varies.....but i do always get it EVERY month....i haven't had a period since right before July. for around four or five days i couldn't eat anything or id throw up! i even threw up water i couldn't hold anything down and friends and family teased me about being pregnant. but about a week or so ago i went to take a shower and noticed brownish red discharge in my underwear so i got a tampon and figured it was my period just being late but i went to change it later on and nothing was on it? i had two home test i bought at rite aid but they both said negative i had a urine test at the doctors that said negative too? and today Sept 7th i still have not had a period. and i dont know if im pregnant or not?  did i maybe begin testing to early? someone help me please!!!(:
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
5973125_tn?1378579463
You very well could be. The discharge could have been implantation bleeding. You could have tested too early. Some women's hcg levels aren't high enough until a little later. Maybe go get a blood test to see if you are
God bless:)
Princess.
Blank
5538989_tn?1404579415
I was 7 weeks and still had 4 negative urine tests. I made the doctor draw blood as I needed to know what was going on. Do you have any morning sickness or are your boobs hurting?
Blank
thank you both for restoring my hope! i surely hope i am! on monday i will be scheduling an apt to have my blood drawn! hopefully i get the results im praying for...if not try, try again right?
Blank
ive also had what i though was morning sickness but it lasted almost to 4pm everytime id get sick i was told its not morning sickness cause it last through out the day though...
Blank
5973125_tn?1378579463
You was told it wasn't morning sickness bc it lasted throughout the day? Just bc its called "morning" sickness. Doesn't mean it's just in the morning. It can be anytime.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...