amonia odors

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

amonia odors

hi Several times a year I get episodes of very strong amonia (ammonia) odor and its pretty disgusting,I have been checked for infections but never have any , I do drink alot of water so I do not feel its to strong of a urine problem, also at other times I have another awful odor that is like sulphur, again no infections are present, how ever I am always so self consious of myself and hope no one else notices, this is all very embarrassing and there are times where I will go through many pairs of underwear, honestly it seems like something is so strong that it is making holes in the crotch of my underwear, any one else ever have this??????
I dont really have an answer for this but i wanted to join this link cause i have a question about the same thing like i have it wen i have discharge and it sometimes get sticky and it always gets on my underwear... and then i noticed before i put it in the wash it gets yellowy and crusty on my underwear and it soaks my panties most times... i was wondering if you have the same thing?
yes i have had that and i went to the dr and found i had a vaginal infection, i forget which one, i was a little itchy but meds took it right away, i havent had one for a long time now just the strong amonia (ammonia) odor and sometimes the sulfphur odor. do you get regular exams??
I have the same problem you described. Did you ever figure out what it was?
AnnieBrooke commented on need a title -
TTC2006 commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Sheaby commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals