anal

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

anal

Hello I am kinda embarassed asking this but I need to know. I have a very horny husband that is wanting to have anal and oral sex and I am about 9 weeks pregnant and really do not know if it is okay. Does anyone know if it is bad for the pregnancy. Will be waiting for a reply.Thank you very much.
it's okay.anal no matter if you are or are not pregnant is sometimes not very comfortable.but ive been in your shoes before.just make sure to use LOTS of lube.and relax or it could hurt more than it has too. once you get used to it is  actually kind of enjoyable.but dont do anything you dont feel comfortable with.if he loves you which im sure he does, he will understand.
I don't see why anal sex would be bad and you giving him oral is fine but I read in my What to Expect book when I was pg you have to be careful with him giving you oral sex because if he gets air into the vagina it can do something but I can't remember what but I think it said it can be deadly to mom and baby.  If you have that book look under the oral sex section and it'll tell you.  Don't be embarrased asking anything here.  Take Care
My Dh also wants to have anal sex, and I frankly find it unappealing. I let him do it once and I didn't like it. It felt wierd the whole time, like I was pooping kinda. Now he likes to touch my butt while we are having sex and it totally turns me off. It is safe, but make sure he washes off or uses a condom if he wants to have regular sex afterwards.
Mandi
an embolizm. (sp) I remember that too from the book when I was having my babies. Freaked my husband out. LOL
I found in a book last night called "Getting Pregnant" they highly recommend you do not do anal during your first trimester.  They said the fragile tissue that helps the embro implant can tear with any forcful thrusting and abnomal penetration.  They highly advise staying away from anal until you are over the first trimester hump.  Hope this helps.