anemia and menstrual cycle
i have recently been diagnosed with anemia. i feel unusually tired with rapid heartbeats. my hands are cold and tingly all the time, mixed with headaches and dizziness. i finished my period a week ago and i am spotting. is this spotting related to the anemia? is it normal? what can i do?
Hi there and welcome to the forum.  yes, absolutely.  Anemia can be related to spotting and irregular periods.  A lack of oxygen to the body is the contributing factor to this.  

What type of anemia do you have?  Important to know so that you can take the right steps to alleviate this concern.  Sometimes it is iron deficiency and one takes iron pills and sometimes it is a vitamin deficiency such as B12 and folate.  Are you addressing the anemia with either of these options?  Hope so so that you can feel better sweetie.

good luck
thank you so much this was definitely helpful. I am uncertain what type of anemia I have. currently I am not taking any medication. I suppose I will soon since I have an appointment with my doctor in the upcoming week. thank you :)