anterior repair
I had anterior repair this past Dec. and am still having pain. Has anyone else gottem hemorrhoids from your prolapse? I am using protofoam hc which helps but is very expensive. Just doing daily walks causes a feeling og fullness and pain. Driving to work I sit on a pillow and get bad backaches. Will this get better or should I have surgery for the hemorrhoids? It really feels like my whole bowel is trying to push it's way out.

I should have had said posterior for rectal prolapse. Sorry.
For the treatment, first of all make sure that you increase the fiber intake in your diet. Then local anesthetic creams, vasoconstrictors, protectants, antiseptics, analgesics(pain relievers),corticosteroids and keratolytics can be used. Non medical treatment involves sclerotherapy, Rubber band ligation,heat coagulation, cryotherapy and surgery.

You should definitely consult a surgeon and get yourself examined soon as treatment depends on the severity of hemorrhoids.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.