armpit
i have this pain under my left armpit and i cannot barely touch it it seems like its hard does anyone have a solution
Is it a lump that you are feeling that seems like it is hard??  If so, I would definitely get this checked out by a doctor.
Hi, I had a very small bump under my armpit that has been there for a while (3-6months). I think I got it when I shaved a while ago. so about 5days ago it bothered me and I tried to take what was in it out by disinfecting a pin and trying to open it.
Then it started hurting after that. After that it has grown bigger. Most of it is really soft, but there's a part that is hard that scares me. I started doing home antibiotics like garlic and tumeric the next day, and vitamins and codliver oil.
I started applying heat to it a few days later. Now it doesn't hurt except when I touch it with little pressure the small hard part of it hurts.
Do you know what might be wrong with me? I wanted to wait it out and it nothing improves go and see a doctor, but so far most of the pain is going away except the hard part.