armpit

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

armpit

i have this pain under my left armpit and i cannot barely touch it it seems like its hard does anyone have a solution
Is it a lump that you are feeling that seems like it is hard??  If so, I would definitely get this checked out by a doctor.
Hi, I had a very small bump under my armpit that has been there for a while (3-6months). I think I got it when I shaved a while ago. so about 5days ago it bothered me and I tried to take what was in it out by disinfecting a pin and trying to open it.
Then it started hurting after that. After that it has grown bigger. Most of it is really soft, but there's a part that is hard that scares me. I started doing home antibiotics like garlic and tumeric the next day, and vitamins and codliver oil.
I started applying heat to it a few days later. Now it doesn't hurt except when I touch it with little pressure the small hard part of it hurts.
Do you know what might be wrong with me? I wanted to wait it out and it nothing improves go and see a doctor, but so far most of the pain is going away except the hard part.