at what time i got pragency
actually my last perios was 30th jan 2010. my husband and i had sex in the 1st week of feb 2010 and 2nd week of feb & last week of feb only 5times had sex because of some personal problems. now i am 4th month of pragent. so i wnt to know at what time that means which week is the peak time to get pragent.
If your doctor has told you a specific due date, you can use a conception calculator online to work backwards to a presumed conception date.  Or if your last period began on the 30th of January, it is possible you ovulated (and therefore conceived) around two weeks later, i.e., the 12th to the 14th of February.  Are you concerned because you had sex with someone else after that point?  If it was very close to the 14th, you would need to have a DNA test once the baby is born.