back and abdominal pain
Hi, I have only recently been experiencing these symptoms but I'm not too sure what it could be. I have pain in he centre of my abdomen which is accompanied by a little back pain on and off. The pain in my abdomen goes between the centre and my lower abdomen. I am due on my period at the end of next week..
Such an abdominal pain could be due to UTI, cystitis (bladder infection), trapped wind or intestinal gas, constipation, anxiety, gastrointestinal causes like appendicitis or kidney stones. Investigations like blood tests (CBC, ESR), urine test, x ray, ultrasound or CT/MRI scan can be required to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.