bad cramping after rough sex
Hello, I really don't know how to word this question or describe my feeling, but I will try my best.
I was having sex with my partner last night and it got a little rough and his penis went sideways in my vagina and I felt like it ripped through something.  It hurt insanely bad and I stopped immediately.  Instantly I had throbbing cramps all through my lower abdomen.  I was seriously paralyzed for about an 1.  I couldn't move or talk with out it hurting.  I just curled up in a bawl.  If I switched didn't sides to lay on the pain would transfer to that side and just throb. I felt like something was trying to rip out of me or was exploding inside of me.  I almost went to the hospital the pain was so intense, and I've never felt that before.  I've had the pain all through out the night and day now.  It's subsided a bit, but my stomach is very swollen and puffed out like a beach ball.  It's as hard as a rock.  Someone mentioned a hernia to me, could that be it?  I'm just very bloated feeling and sore whenever I move my abdomen.  No irritation when I use the bathroom though.
From what you described it does sound like a hernia and you should get checked by a doctor because a hernia can get bad and you could have to get emergency surgery.