bad cramping after rough sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

bad cramping after rough sex

Hello, I really don't know how to word this question or describe my feeling, but I will try my best.
I was having sex with my partner last night and it got a little rough and his penis went sideways in my vagina and I felt like it ripped through something.  It hurt insanely bad and I stopped immediately.  Instantly I had throbbing cramps all through my lower abdomen.  I was seriously paralyzed for about an 1.  I couldn't move or talk with out it hurting.  I just curled up in a bawl.  If I switched didn't sides to lay on the pain would transfer to that side and just throb. I felt like something was trying to rip out of me or was exploding inside of me.  I almost went to the hospital the pain was so intense, and I've never felt that before.  I've had the pain all through out the night and day now.  It's subsided a bit, but my stomach is very swollen and puffed out like a beach ball.  It's as hard as a rock.  Someone mentioned a hernia to me, could that be it?  I'm just very bloated feeling and sore whenever I move my abdomen.  No irritation when I use the bathroom though.
Tags: irritable
From what you described it does sound like a hernia and you should get checked by a doctor because a hernia can get bad and you could have to get emergency surgery.