bad pain after sex

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

bad pain after sex

i 23 and in great shape. wen my husbend n i were havin sex we somtimes like to do it wen i on stomech and his on top. but last time wen he put it in the 3rd or 4th time it hurt so bad i curled up in to a ball. the pain stait 4 about24 hrs. it felt like some1 put there hand in and punched me. i could not walk or take a good breather. What could that be? Plezzzzzz hepl ASAP!!!!  I never want 2 go throw that again!!!!
Avatar n tn
from what i gather (trying to visualize here) you were on your tummy..butt up a bit? and he was from behind? if my visual is accurate, yes, that position hurts. (me too anyway). I cannot do that position because its as if his penis "hits" something and i do feel as if i just got punched in the tummy. you may have a tipped uterus? or he just was deep within. just try positions that are much more comfortable..not that one! you know men, they love to see the butt..at our expense.
it may help if you are on your side (him behind you) coming from that direction. OR you on top leaning in while he is laying down. you HAVE to lean in or that may hurt too if you are straight up on top of him. OR sitting in a chair (you on top) is always nice too. listen to me i'm on a roll. i think i should take my own advice. LOL  
you just wait for the posts to roll in with advice,what you experienced is common.
AppleBr commented on photo
1 hr ago
AppleBr commented on photo
1 hr ago
salonipriya added the Exercise Tracker
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals