belly button discharge

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

belly button discharge

I have this discharge coming from the center of my belly button.  It is not from a piercing.  It has a terrible smell and it seems to be coming from a small hole or something.  I dont know but I am starting to worry.......
Could be impetigo....get it checked by your doc and you should be fine.  
Avatar n tn
I've always had white smelly discharge coming from my belly button I truly didn't think it was abnormal. even though I would look at my husband belly button and it would be closed. I often would get bladder& kidney infection & UTI & VB all the time. One day seeing my family doctor after she had given me medication for UTI & VB and told me i didn't have nor kidney or bladder infecton this time. I mention the belly button she sent me to a surgen to check it out. The doctor opened my belly button with cotton swab and told me that my belly button was open he ws able to see right through and schedule surgery.He told me that I had a cyst he took it out and closed up my belly button for the first time in my 36 years I now have a closed belly button (Oh by the way I never had kids or pierced my belly button or overweight) will keep u up to date with my progress
Avatar n tn
I have been having a discharge coming from by belly button, even after having endometriosis for 15 years I did not link the two. I cant believe this thing has gone to my navel.
I sometimes get a q-tip and clean out my 11yr old daugthers naval maybe once every 5months. But this time it's starting to drain pus and has a foul scent. Did i damage anything? And would it ever heal and go away?
Avatar n tn
canestem cream its the best medicine to kill the fungus,,,,,,,,,,works for me..............my belly button was itching a lot and became sore and red with discharge,,,,,I apply this cream after washing , after 2 days its gone ..............
i got my belly button pierced like 6months ago . it got infected and now it has a lump inside of it (i think its built up pus inside) and i dont know how it get it out . can someone please help !!!
I also have been having problems with my belly button hurting and its red on the inside of it. It also has this foul smelling white pus that drains out of it. I have been having this problem for a few years now. It comes and goes. It is very sore to the touch when I do have it though. Should I have it checked out?

Thanks,
   Tam
i have been having really smelly discharge come out of my belly button for i dont know how long and i dont know what to do about it im only 16 and i dont have a clue what it is doc tolled me to take antibiotics and see if it goes away it did for alittle while and then it came back what should i do
keep the naval dry after bathing or sweatting it could be the mositness   use powder
I'm 15 and i have the same problem. I have discharge coming from my belly button and I can see all the way in, i saw and my little sisters belly button is closed. I'm kind of worried is it dangerous that my belly button isn't closed all the way?
I had laser surgery in my belly button about a year ago, I just recently had the stomach flu and was throwing up violently. a few days later I noticed a pea sized scab in my belly button. should I be concerned?
i had a brownish discharge from my belly button and a rock hard spot at the top of my belly button that is very painful. the dr. said I have a umbilical granuloma but when I looked it up this diagnosis is linked only to a baby and I am 48 years old. any other ideas.
pb95 commented on photo
MH Community Mgr commented on photo
pb95 commented on mhv's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals