big bumps on & near my vagina

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

big bumps on & near my vagina

i have this BIG same color as my skin bump at the top of my vagina each day it got bigger as it got biger the color became more of a plum color & the skin of it got thin , i had twezed the hairs on it off thinking may be it was a hair bump it only got biger its swolen & hurts if pressed against , i went to touch it & it accidently made a opening in it and very liltte puss came out flollowed by  pinkred creamy colored blood (maybe puss & blood mixed together) the bump went down alittle but not much its still there ive also had this same bump in the same spot over a year ago plus other bumps that are kinda like it on my butt that were filled with a creamy blood fluid that later left scars i dont know WHATS WRONG WITH ME..im 18.ive only had sex twice which was two months ago & ive had these bumps come & go for years now is it warts, pressure bumps hair bumps, pimples could it have anything to do with the fact that im over weight some one please help ?!
I have a big bump on my vagina and it seems to come and go every other week but the one I have now it has a thin layer of skin like it wants to pop but it doesnt , it hurts so bad when I touch it. Then I start to lose hair when it starts forming ! Can somebody tell me what this could be im really embarrased to go to the doctors office and find out. Do u think there is medicine for these types of things and it kinda resembles a boil but on my vagina instead , very scared please help me!!!
specialmom commented on rumpled's status
butterflybabies commented on Dads Biopsy showed ca...
journey2motherhood commented on Dads Biopsy showed ca...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals