big bumps on & near my vagina
i have this BIG same color as my skin bump at the top of my vagina each day it got bigger as it got biger the color became more of a plum color & the skin of it got thin , i had twezed the hairs on it off thinking may be it was a hair bump it only got biger its swolen & hurts if pressed against , i went to touch it & it accidently made a opening in it and very liltte puss came out flollowed by  pinkred creamy colored blood (maybe puss & blood mixed together) the bump went down alittle but not much its still there ive also had this same bump in the same spot over a year ago plus other bumps that are kinda like it on my butt that were filled with a creamy blood fluid that later left scars i dont know WHATS WRONG WITH ME..im 18.ive only had sex twice which was two months ago & ive had these bumps come & go for years now is it warts, pressure bumps hair bumps, pimples could it have anything to do with the fact that im over weight some one please help ?!
I have a big bump on my vagina and it seems to come and go every other week but the one I have now it has a thin layer of skin like it wants to pop but it doesnt , it hurts so bad when I touch it. Then I start to lose hair when it starts forming ! Can somebody tell me what this could be im really embarrased to go to the doctors office and find out. Do u think there is medicine for these types of things and it kinda resembles a boil but on my vagina instead , very scared please help me!!!