big issue
before i got married i had a very out ragious sex drive that my husband loved about me. now a year later i just had a baby and i dont ever feel like having sex. did i wear myself out? where did my sex drive go? is it all im my head? is it that after i had my baby my body took a toll for the worse and im insecure about the way i look, that is why i dont feel like having sex? i dont know im kinda nerves to tell my doctor. that im a 23 year old women with no sex drive. i would love to keep my husband interested and keep that flame lit. Please help me!!!!!!
You've just had a baby.  That's a huge adjustment both physically and emotionally.  Your hormones are going to be whacky.  Along with that, you also now have the 24/7 responsibility of taking care of a baby.      

All of your feelings are normal.  

I would speak to your doc though, he should be aware of how you are feeling.  You will get your body back but it takes a little while.   Don't rush  into sex. Relax, pamper yourself and start 'dating' your husband again.  Little by little your sex drive should come back.  If you start to feel it's not or that you are becoming overwhelmed, talk with your doctor.  Post partum depression is real and needs to be addressed if it becomes an issue.