big labia minora

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

big labia minora

please help me...i am 14 years old and i have a REALLY big labia minora. im very scared about this, and im really scared of what my boyfriend is going to think if he ever finds out. like i said im very scard of this and i want to know what i can do becasue of it
Check out Betty Dodson online, she has a 'genital gallery' where you can see drawings of a whole bunch of normal women's normal labia.  Please believe me, some are big, some are smaller, some look like a butterfly or a ginko leaf, there are all kinds of looks and they are all normal.  If your boyfriend is very, very inexperienced and the only image he has in his mind is that of a little girl, you might surprise him with how you look (and at 14 I wouldn't be in a hurry to be getting naked, either), but most guys think big labia, little labia, fluffy labia, curly labia, labia with black edges, ANY labia, are GOOD labia.  As my husband once said, "If a man is in the happy situation of looking at labia face to face, he's not making judgments, he's simply congratulating himself on his good luck."
hello well you said your only 14 so I still think your going through puberty..and why would your boyfriend be worried...you might see something on him you dont like. like a big old mole that looks like a third testicle. you never know.....and your too young to be thinking you might just take a look..and be turned off...your still a flower that is still blooming...that nothing to worry about its when down there look sick and smell it too.thats when you should worry...ok bye
its ok :) i have the same problem and i was putting off everything because i was so afraid that it looked abnormal and he would hate it well u wanna know something? he didnt hate it at all and told me  iwas silly for overreacting :L i lost my virginity and it was aaaamazing :) so dont worry he loves you for you remeber that :)