Women's Health Community
black clitoris help!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

black clitoris help!!!

I didnt know where to post this question exactly but here goes..

I am a 21 year old college student who is sexually active with only one partner. For about 5 months i have been getting reoccurring UTI's. They are extremely painful and I have even gotten fevers. Ive gone to the doctor twice and i have taken 2 antibiotic cycles of cipro. It was supposed to be taken for 10 days but the first time i left on vacay and forgot them. I needed two more to finish. The second time i missed two again because of finals week.
I recently started feeling my clitoris would hurt when ever he would touch it. I pulled the hood back and noticed it was black. It is still sensitive to touch and now i also have symptoms of a uti again... what can this be i am extremely worried.
I also have a mother who does not approve of sex before marriage and does not allow me to see a gyno. I am doing this all behind her back which makes things a lot harder.
1340994_tn?1374197577
It's not your mom's job to get you to the doctor.  If you have sex it is your responsibility to see the doctor when needed.  I would imagine you have some sort of fungal infection.  It is very important you get your infections diagnosed and treated.  Sex needs to be with clean hands and bodies.  Women's bodies are sensitive to bacteria and fungus much more then male bodies, so they need to be taught about cleanliness.  You are 21 and have to take responsibility for yourself.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...